Posted by admin
on Mar 23, 2009 in DateDrive
| 30 comments
Invite yourself and your friends to the most widespread Sadaqah promotion service on the net, Allahu Akbar.
Invite them now!
Click on the icon and choose Email ONLY 20 emails at a time. (the icon at the end of this post let you send more at a time, but only works with gmail).
The goal of this drive is to invite 1000 strong to the mailing list.
عن عبدالله بن عباس عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم
قال: كل معروف صدقة ، و الدال على الخير كفاعله.
“Every act of goodness is a sadaqah (charity) and the one who leads others to goodness is like the one who does it.” -Sahih Al-Jami’a
Here is what happens when a brother put this on his gmail status:
I am Fahim from San Jose, Ca. A friend of mine had kept his status message as “helping http://halfdate.com to get 366 more subscribers to its mailing list.”
I just felt like going ahead and joining it, so that both of us earn some blessings.” -Fahim, San Jose
Goal: Invite 1000 people to join HalfDate mailing list
Deadline: March 31, 2009
- Join the mailing list if you haven’t
- Really cool, mashaAllah tabarakaAllah. It let you login to your email and select your friends (it doesn’t store your password and the service is from a reputable company, in-sha-Allah), it also let you post to social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace, …). Click on the icon and choose Email ONLY 20 emails at a time. (the icon at the end of this post let you send more at a time, but only works with gmail).
- Add “I’m helping http://halfdate.com/currentdrive to get 500 more members to join its mailing list. Please subscribe!” to your email signature, away message, facebook status, twitter, or any other outlets you have
- Post a comment sharing with the rest of HalfDaters what you did
- An noticeable sign ups, ma-sha-Allah tabaraka-Allah, from Brooklyn, NY and Orange County, CA in the US. As for other countries, a noticeable new HalfDaters are from the UAE and India
- Many people signed up because of seeing the link on their friend’s Facebook status
- Baitul Salaam of GA offered to send it to their list
- Al Amaanah of TX offered to send it to their list
- We’ve sent out this tracking link http://cli.gs/HalfDate-tell-a-friend, which redirect to this current drive, and people from the following countries have clicked. Check if your country is is highlighted in red (Click on the map to enlarge)
A Facebook user’s status
May Allah reward you for spreading the word.